Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'mm sick and tired of you

To be frank, I am truly disappointed with you, you call yourself a Christian, but you do nothing to change, you do nothing to be more like Jesus.


Some Christian you are, some pk you are. You tell people you’re Christian but you certainly don’t act like one. You go to church like some playboy, you flirt with all the girls at church.


HELLO???? You come to church for God or for girls huh??? Some Christian you are. You play with your itouch or your phone when the pastor is preaching. Have some respect you freak. What’s the point in going to church if you keep doing that? You might as well stay home and play your computer.


You PURE HIPPOCRATE


You play with a girl’s heart as if she’s some toy you play with and chuck her away once you’ve ofund something new to play with.


If you think that I can judge you because your position and my position is different.


WELL GUESS WHAT!

I’m in a worse situation than you’ll ever be in.



You say your dad’s a pastor but so what ?

My dad’s a pastor too

Your mum may run an orphanage but so what?

My mum is the head of the church’s children ministry and it’s way harder than you think it is

So if you think you didn’t have enough attention as a child, I didn’t have it too.

Stop acting cute when you aren’t. it’s not cute. It’s plain stupid.

And because of people like you my brother backslided from church

And you know what? I’m so sick and tired of going to church to worship God and see people like you.

I think it’ll be God’s blessing on me to see you leave or change to become a real person.

Mark my words. If you ever break her heart again. I’ll break your back, and trust me, it’s not something that makes death easy, it makes it all the more painful.

And so what if I’m old fashion?


So what if I’m not man enough to do what you like to do.

At least I have some good old fashion self respect and the courage to stand up for other people’s dignity

(something you don’t have).

0 comments: