Sunday, November 9, 2008

Expressions

In these 15 years of my life, I've met many types of people, and being me, I've learned to use different ways of talking when talking to different people. People's expressions are trademarks, born only to them, no one is exactly the same in character, lifestyle, how we are brought up, the friends we choose to make.

For me, i make friends, many different friends to study how whatever happened to them can affect how they make their decisions today. in fact, i haven't met any type of people who are exactly the same, not even twins are the same. And in the same time, i try not to be influenced by their ways and be myself.

I have a few mottos in life one of them is- a little kindness goes a long way. I have made all my friends in the same way. When getting to know someone, kindness is one of the main keys to earn trust from a particular friend, for example, God ask us to love our neighbour as yourself, and in 1 Corinthians 13:4-Love is patient, Love is kind, It does not envy, It does not boast, it is not proud.

Friends, without kindness, there can be no love, even Jesus showed kindness to the people, to the poor, to the children, to those who needed it the most.

I hope this blog entry has blessed you more than i could hope for, and that the next time you you are about to shoot someone with all your anger, remember, love your neighbour as yourself and be kind.

God Bless You
HybridZ

0 comments: