Saturday, November 8, 2008

Life


Life matters has a lot of ties, ties remembered, brokened, mended, some destroyed till means of dust. New ties are made everyday, while old ones may disappear like it never really happened.
I have come to realize that where ever we are, whatever we do, can break ties and make new ones. But what has come to mind is that time is always here and there, then and where. The proverb: time and tides waits for no man(slot in woman if you want) is to some extent very true. Ties are like ropes. Just leave a rope with time, it'll become no more than dust in the air.

I am to some extent a 'passerbyer'. I have always been one since I was 6. I've made many friends, best ones, and my family moved around alot, so i shifted schools alot, including SK Seksyen 9 and in recent times, Sri Kuala Lumpur. Everytime i move, is like trying to pull the ties longer but like ropes, it can only go so long, so until recently, I've made contact( i know it sounds like i made contact with aliens) with some of my old friends. In fact one of them had a party just recently and never told me, not even putting any energy to try, yes, in these unstable times for me, I was pissed, angry, enraged, that she was my very good friend, and something like this wasn't mentioned, well i can't really blame her cause ties aren't easy to mend and repair rather than replace. I don't want to mention any names because this is a very sensitive subject so i'll juz put some characteristics(comas to seperate the main characteristic of each): Lazy, Poser, Hyper, Friendly(at least), 15, and so on so forth. It's also funny how they say, the internet connects people, but when there aren't any, how do you connect?

This situation reminded me to forgive, like in Colossians 3:13-Put up with each other. Forgive the things you are holding against each other. Forgive, just as the Lord forgave you.
So friends, when you feel rejected, betrayed,and down, just remember, there's always someone there for you no matter what.
I hope this entry blesses you in ways only God knows.
God Bless You,
HybridZ

0 comments: