Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Perfect Statement


In what mattered to me, I ran down the stairs, hoping, trying to get one last look at her face, and like the wind in the air, she disappeared. My hope broke into pieces of silence. As I looked into the sky, i said to my self,"if only I was I could be down there earlier, faster, I would of captured a glimpse of the wonders I would have felt."
I sat there at the last flight of stairs trying to comfort myself I went to the boys dorm lying on my bed ashamed of myself, for letting such a wonderful jewel just slip out of my hand, telling myself if i had known better, than to let such a thing just go.
Then a good friend of mine came into the dorm, he heard what happened and was confident he could pull me out of this break-down. He told me somethings that meant a lot to me now, and told me this very important thing, this very important statement is that, "God puts the answers in our heads just as soon as we face a problem, but it's that we don't want to listen to anyone even the voice speaking in our own heads, that we continue with this problem." That statement means more to me than it would have if he told it to me at a different time and moment.
Friends life is full with problems that we have to face, try and listen to what God has to say, because God is a God who can solve any and every problem we may face and problems that we are facing, so when the going gets tough, take the time to sit down and try and focus on what God has to say.
I hope this story has blessed you in ways that only you and God knows.

God bless you,
HybridZ

0 comments: