Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Falling Out

Thinking this past month, i said to myself,"i think that's enough of it, i have to stop thinking about it". But in reality, i wasn't ready to let go, it was to hard to let go. If only i didn't go for that seminar, i wouldn't be stuck in this state of idioticness.

But I'm starting to wonder, is that whether JPM is supposed to be blamed for making PMR or is it myself who is thinking like that. Somethings that happens to us we tend to blame others for it but we fail to recognise who is to blamed, but somehow, people don't.

Throughout this past month of thinking vigorously, I have not come across anything in my mind that has something to say about this. But i would like to thank the people of 'Holiday', it really tells me of how i've been going through this and it really spoke to me.

And as i was reading Exodus 15, i came across verse 13, it says, "In your unfailing love you will lead the people you have redeemed", and as it echoed through my mind, I prayed, asking god to lead and guide me in my life. Then at the end of it i felt this deep rush of joy, I could get my mind of this. Falling out of love isn't an option, because, we are already in the love of god, falling out of it just isn't an option and will never be an option, because, God will always love us no matter who we are, where we are, and whatever we have done, he'll always love us.

Friends, God's love is everlasting, no matter what, his love is always there for us. In love there is always trust, God is the most trustworthy person you will, would and know, he'll be there for anything.

Not Falling Out with you,
HybridZ

0 comments: