Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Which Is Sharper?


Some may say that the katana is the ultimate weapon, to some extent it is true, but did you know that the tongue is sharper than the sword? The sword can kill but the the tongue is torture. I'm sure everyone is aware that many people are hurt by words. It is unfair, to simply make fun of people just because they are different, i have been made fun of in school and still am.

This world can be a harsh world. Some have been made fun of because of their looks, their teeth, their names, their size. These words may be nothing individually but when put together, and to the wrong people, well it can make a very hurtful sentence. I'm sure many of you have been made fun of.

I am very used to say that 'injuries are skin deep and can be easily healed over time, but hurts are heart deep and can impact a person's life and isn't easily mended over time, sometimes it even gets.' I have been made fun of and still am, these words can be very hurtful and you'll never really understand till you are made fun of.

In Philippians 3:13-14, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Jesus Christ.

Friends, the feeling of hurt is more painful than any injury, but always remember God is there, he always was, always is and always will be there next to you, and he'll be at the finishing line waiting for you.

And I hope that this entry has blessed you and inspired you more than i could hope and want for,

God Bless You,
HybridZ

2 comments:

*~*Ryn*~* said...

Everyone who is the least bit different gets made fun of. It's part of life... but out in the real world, the people who are different will find their place.

God bless you.

HybridZ said...

Not juz da ppl who r differnt will find a place in da world, bt ppl who make a difference.

God Bless U 2:)